Saturday, March 6, 2010

Another Garage Sale? I don't think so...

I broke my right leg this past November while trying to set up for a Thanksgiving Weekend Garage Sale. Well here we are, March and I am 98% better. Instead of trying to have another garage sale we have decided to donate all of the items. We took a carload of clothes downtown to the center that Larry Rice runs because we like the idea of the his "free store". Since they don't take much more than clothes we are going to take the bigger stuff to Value Village or Goodwill tomorrow. A HUGE Thanks to Peter's friend Ron for letting us borrow his truck tommorrow!

So a few things to be grateful for:
FRIENDS WITH TRUCKS-even on short notice Ron is letting us borrow his truck tomorrow
FRIENDS AND FAMILY-for hand-me-downs or gifts
SUNSHINE-so nice to see and feel today
MY HOUSE-seeing all the homeless people downtown really makes you appreciate a lot
PETER-for being an all around good guy but especially for helping me "Sping Clean" this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment