I only have ten weeks left at The Healing Arts Center for my "official" education as a Massage Therapist but as with most things in life my "real" education will continue far past the classroom. One of the things I struggled with in this program is how to incorporate the things I was learning in to my daily life and how to live in the NOW with jobs, mortgages and technology and still stay centered, grounded and connected to myself. Going through this program I have learned more about balance and grace then I ever thought possible and am so grateful for the experience.
Instead of keeping these "secrets" to myself I want to share them with you, I challenge you to try these thing for yourself and see what happens and then let me know about your experience. We are each on our own path and this is mine right now so feel free to follow along if you like and know it is ok to just take what you want and leave the rest.
Sister fun!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment