My work changes hours between Memorial Day and Labor Day, so two more weeks of Summer, actually 3 more 1/2 day Fridays. I am grateful for the opportunity to leave work at noon on Fridays but am also grateful when our schedule goes back to "normal". Monday thru Friday 8:30 - 5:00pm will be alright with me. That means I can sleep at least a half an hour longer and have time to go home after work, let the dogs out, freshen up, pack a snack and head to school. Right now I am rushing to school right after work since he don't get out until 5:30pm and school starts at 6:00pm. Much organization goes into leaving the house at 7:30am and not getting home until 10:30pm. So even though it has been a fun and crazy summer I am happy to get back to our regularly scheduled program.
Things I am Grateful for:
1)Peter Krumrey who has been on dog duty these last few weeks so I could start school.
2) School because I am learning so many things so fast, I didn't know if I could really do this.
3) My Job - which is challenging but still allows me time for other pursuits.
4) Peter Krumrey for being so sweet, understanding and available whenever I need him
5) Vacation Days - I still have six to use by February and am excited to do something fun.
Sister fun!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment