Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm walking...

Its amazing how fast time goes by...I can't believe that its already been six weeks and I have been released to start putting weight on my broken leg. I went to physical therapy which is just amazing and have been doing good with my exercises.

A question that I woke up with this morning was...If you had a million dollars or everything that you wanted would you live differently? Why are you not doing those things now? Is money really getting in your way? Are you keeping yourself down or are you capable of living that way now? Would your house be different, would you act the same, what would you focus on? What a freeing thought...you already have everything that you need

So much to be grateful for..
1. Walking...I have a ways to go but how awesome.
2. Driving...too cool that I can now get myself where I want to go
3. Weekends...I love waking up without an alarm
4. God...who provides whatever we need whether we know it or not
5. Sunshine...sometimes in limited supply right now but so awesome when its around

Happy New Year...Keep Keeping On!

No comments:

Post a Comment