Some years New Years Eve is a big deal, some years not so much. This year is one of the not so much... I am kind of a drag right now, literally, because of this broken leg and the fact that I have to be "drug" around everywhere. My goal for 2010 is to stay out of the hospital and away from surgeons. I have never in my life broken a bone or been in the hospital and this year I accomplished both. Still I most say there is a lot to be grateful for and here are today's top 5:
Snow - just a little has come and gone the last few days but so pretty!
Coffee - My new Keurig is great, Peter gave it to me for Christmas and I love it.
Holidays - gotta love the few days off, sleeping with no alarm is what weekends are all about.
Gift Certificates - I bet I won't have to spend my own money for at least a month, thanks to all the great gift cards I received this year.
Peter - I am sorry but he is just a great guy and I am SO grateful to have him in my life right now.
I truly feel that we are all being provided whether we realize it or not. I am learning how important it is to count my blessings, the sense of peace I have knowing I will always be taken care of amazing. Happy New Year.
Sister fun!
13 years ago
Welcome to the Keurig world! Need to place a coffee order while I am thinking of it! Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete